Facilitate Learning and Understanding on Fridays!
Since introducing Fluffy Fridays in the Summer Term 2001 they have proved to be a great success with children, parents and teachers. Children can sign up for a variety of activities and spend a whole day twice a term tasting something new and not necessarily in the National Curriculum. This initiative complements and adds to the depth and breadth of curriculum at Holy Trinity and ensure we continue to be a creative school.
FLUFFY Fridays aim to:
- Provide more varied extra curricular activities.
- Give children more choice in their learning.
- Facilitate opportunities for mixed age range groupings.
- Enable real and productive community links.
- Involve parents more in the school family.
- Allow staff and children to develop and extend expertise and interests.
Follow this link for 17 October Fluffy Activity Choices.