• Children back on Tuesday 20th April

To apply for an in-year place for this academic year 2020/21

If you are applying outside of the main Year R and Year 3 admissions round, please contact the school in the first instance. You will need to complete a Surrey County Council in-year application form as well as the Infant or Junior Supplementary Information Form (SIF). Please click here to download a SCC in-year application form (CMA).

Admission criteria for 2020/21 available here.

Catchment Area Map



View the diary

New parents start here

It's easy to get started